Case Studies: Stories that Sell
Business successes grow out of great stories - stories of the people you’ve helped and the problems you’ve solved. Your potential customers want to know they’ll be in good company when they purchase your product, and they want to know how others use your service or product.
Case stories lend credibility to your product and your company. They can also be leveraged as:
- a trade press article
- a media story pitch
- a newsletter
- a testimonial
- a social media post
- a blog post
As a veteran business journalist, M.Sharon Baker has the experience to interview your customer professionally, ask the right questions, and find compelling details and specific results to write a case study that meets your objectives.
Sharon manages the entire case study process from developing interview questions, and interviewing your satisfied customers to writing strong case studies with detailed return on investments and managing the approval process.
Case Study Examples by M. Sharon Baker
- Foster Care Case Stories for Casey Family Services
- Cinnamon Girl for Compendium Inc.
- Fireworks Gallery for Compendium Inc.
Case Studies for High Tech
- Mangrove Software (PDF) for Write2Market
- Self-Service HR Cuts Costs, Improves Efficiency Case Study used as trade press article
- Many Data Sources, Many Users: Deploying Flexible Self Service Analytics" for Tableau Software
Case Studies at RainToday.com
- Book Publishing Helps Consultant 'Score More Sales'
- Market Research Firm's Client-Centric Approach Leads to Cross-Selling Opportunities
- PR Maven Turns Free Services into a Six-Figure Business
- Strong Brand and Strategic Advertising Help Software Maker Grow Business
- Consulting Firm Attracts Large Clients, Grows Revenue 50% Using Implementation Fee and Guarantee
- Small Law Firm Grows Sales 15% with Niche Websites, Social Media
- Startup Turns to Franchising to Handle Demand for Services
- Online Ad Network Triples Revenues Using Partnerships, Inbound Marketing
- Client-Focused Sales Process Helps Firm Generate $2.3 Million in Revenue
- Startup Uses Media and Sponsored Blog Posts to Prove Concept, Gain Investors
- Firm Uses Social Media to Create Buzz at Trade Show, Grows Revenue 80%
- Architecture Firm Taps Social Media to Promote Earth Day, Generate Leads
(RainToday requires free registration. If you'd like a copy of the case study, please email me.)
M. Sharon Baker Can Help You Connect With Customers Using Case Studies.
or call 360-354-0000