Guest Post on 5 Great Writing Books
I wrote a guest post for Carol Tice’s Making a Living Writing blog that appeared today. It featured 5 great writing books that I purchased last year as a present to myself.
The 5 were:
- A Writer’s Coach, by Jack Hart
- Writing Tools by Roy Peter Clark
- Writing for Your Readers by Don Murray
- The Digital Journalists Handbook by Mark Luckie
- Journalism Next by Mark Briggs.
Anyone wanting to write better – whether they be marketers, public relations specialists, bloggers, or freelance writers can benefit from all five of the books.
Thanks Carol for letting me write the guest post.
What are your favorite writing books?