B2B Case Studies: Stories that Sell
Business successes grow out of great stories - stories of the people and companies you’ve helped and the problems you’ve solved. Your prospects want to know they’ll be in good company when they purchase your product, and they want to know how others use your service or product and whether they were successful
Case studies lend credibility to your products, services and your company. They can also be leveraged as:
- a trade press article
- a media story pitch
- a newsletter
- a testimonial
- a social media post
- a blog post
As a veteran business journalist, M.Sharon Baker has the experience to interview your customer professionally, ask the right questions, and find compelling details and specific results to write a case study that meets your objectives.
Sharon can manage the entire case study process including:
- Finding Good Case Study Customers
- Developing interview questions
- Interviewing your satisfied customers
- Writing strong case studies with detailed return on investment
- Managing the approval and review processes.
Case Studies are a good way to add storytelling to your B2B content marketing efforts and can be used in lead generation and lead nurturing.
General Case Study Examples by M. Sharon Baker
- Cinnamon Girl for Compendium Inc.
- Fireworks Gallery for Compendium Inc.
- Foster Care Case Stories for Casey Family Services
B2B Case Studies for High Tech, Software Companies
- Mangrove Software (PDF) for Write2Market
- Self-Service HR Cuts Costs, Improves Efficiency Case Study used as trade press article
- Many Data Sources, Many Users: Deploying Flexible Self Service Analytics" for Tableau Software
- MagnaFlow for KMBS/DocuSource
- NY Dept. of Ag for Dyntek
- Landing Page Test Doubles Conversion Rates; Leads to $65k Cost Savings
- Next Generation Learning: How Two School Districts Improved their Network
View more high technology case studies
RainToday B2B Case Studies
- B2B Firm Mahoney Internet Marketing Uses LinkedIn and Content to Attract Clients and Shorten the Sales Cycle
- B2B Marketing Firm Babcock & Jenkins uses Gourmet Brownies and Multi-Touch Marketing to Compete with Global Giants
- Book Publishing Helps Consultant 'Score More Sales'
- Market Research Firm's Client-Centric Approach Leads to Cross-Selling Opportunities
- PR Maven Turns Free Services into a Six-Figure Business
- Strong Brand and Strategic Advertising Help Software Maker Grow Business
- Startup Turns to Franchising to Handle Demand for Services
- Telecom Consulting Firm Attracts Large Clients, Grows Revenue 50% Using Implementation Fee and Guarantee
- Small Law Firm Grows Sales 15% with Niche Websites, Social Media
- Online Ad Network Triples Revenues Using Partnerships, Inbound Marketing
- Client-Focused Sales Process Helps Firm Generate $2.3 Million in Revenue
- Startup Microventures Uses Media and Sponsored Blog Posts to Prove Concept, Gain Investors
- Firm Uses Social Media to Create Buzz at Trade Show, Grows Revenue 80%
- Architecture Firm Taps Social Media to Promote Earth Day, Generate Leads
(Some RainToday case studies require a free registration. If you'd like to see a specific case study, please email me.)
Connect With Customers Using Case Studies: